Useful Links & Policies
Useful Links & Websites
Below is a list of relevant websites. Whether you are looking for the how-to of signing-up an apprentice or further information on VET-FEE HELP, this section can point you in the right direction. Please feel free to contact the College about any questions you may have.
- Marjorie Milner College is a Registered Training Organisation (Toid 3930) under the Australian Skills Quality Authority. To view the scope of its operations please visit training.gov.au
- Australian Skills Quality Authority
- Australian Apprenticeships Web Site
- More information about VET FEE-HELP
- Higher Education Skills Group (Victorian Education Department)
- Skills Tasmania
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING?
As part of its continuing registration, Marjorie Milner College must maintain compliance with Government Departments and various affiliated agencies. Below is information relevant to this compliance.
MMC POLICIES & FORMS LINKS
General Student Forms and Information
- Pre-Enrolment Handbook
- Student Withdrawal Form
- Completion of Course Form
- Refund Policy and Procedure
- Refund Application Form
- Equal Opportunity Policy and Procedure
Useful Links and Policies:
Complaints and Appeals
VET FEE-HELP Links
- VET FEE-HELP Information for Students
- VET FEE-HELP Policies and Procedures
- Fee Schedule January – June 2014
- Fee Schedule July-December 2014
- Fee Schedule January – June 2015
- Fee Schedule July – December 2015
- Fee Schedule January – June 2016
Useful Links Polices
- 2013 MMC Annual Summary Report Produced May 2014
- 2013 Explanatory notes for Quality Indicators
- 2014 MMC Annual Summary Report Produced June 2015
- 2014 Explanatory Notes for Quality Indicator
- 2015 MMC Annual Summary Report Produced June 2016
- 2015 Explanatory Notes for Quality Indicators
Want more information?
Please send the College an email with your query today.